- Run PuTTYgen.
- Click the "Load" button to lead an existing private key file. Enter your passphrase as needed.
- Click "Save private key" to save your key as a PuTTY format private key (I called mine private.ppk)
- Run Pageant if it isn't already running. When it is running you will see it in the bottom right tray area. It looks like a little computer wearing a black hat(?)
- Right click and select "View Keys".
- If you don't see your key there (and you won't the first time) then click the "Add Key" button. Navigate to your private.ppk key and add it.
C:\Users\[[Your User Name]]\AppData\Roaming\Subversion\config.
ssh = $SVN_SSH C:/PathToSSHClient/tortoiseplink.exe -i PathToKey